plustek: Thread: plustek driver on mandrake 9.0

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: plustek driver on mandrake 9.0
From: "emmanuel" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Dec 2002 16:16:27 -0000

Hi

I m new on linux plateforme ..
and I m sorry to disturb you , but i try to install the plustek drivers for the parallele scanner optic pro 1236P on my just install mandrake 9.0 version ...

i get the module plustek-module-0_42_9.tar from the site
http://www.gjaeger.de/scanner/plustek.html
because i have the sane version 1.0.8

i uncomprees the tar in a temproray directory
i did make ...( seems to be working )

but when i try to install the driver : make install
i have an error saying there is no file autoconf.h
i search on all the dosk but this file doesn t exist ( or have another name on madrake 9.0 version )
have you an idea on which name could have this file ? or how to proceed without it ?

thanks a lot for any help
regards
emmanuel