plustek: Thread: Plustek_pp

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Plustek_pp
From: Roberto Pires ####@####.####
Date: 28 Apr 2005 17:41:44 +0100

Hi!

First of all, thank you for making me happier in being able to use my
scanner in Linux. It's a Genius Colorpage HR6 (parallel port), and it
does a nice job with plustek_pp.conf. And I'm able to use it as a normal
user after reading Till Kamppeter's
Scanning-as-Normal-User-on-Wierd-Scanner-Mini-HOWTO.txt

There are two little problems, though: after system startup, the lamp
doesn't go off until I access and close xsane or kooka; and after doing
that, the green led will never stop flashing. Is there anything I can do
to correct this?

Here's what's in the configuration file:

device parport0
option warmup  30
option lOffOnEnd  1
option lampOff 180