plustek: Thread: Mustek BearPaw 1200

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Mustek BearPaw 1200
From: JoséAlexandre Antunes Faria ####@####.####
Date: 15 Apr 2005 15:02:55 +0100

Hi there guys,

I'm using sane with Mustek BearPaw 1200 and it makes a very strange
noise (it doesn't on windows), a thin sound like grass scratching.

Do you know whats wrong? How can I fix that?

Thanks,
José Faria

On Friday 15 April 2005 16:01, José Alexandre Antunes Faria wrote:
> Hi there guys,
>
> I'm using sane with Mustek BearPaw 1200 and it makes a very strange
> noise (it doesn't on windows), a thin sound like grass scratching.
>
> Do you know whats wrong? How can I fix that?
>
> Thanks,
> José Faria

What noise do you mean? At the beginning of a scan? That's the
calibration routine. Does it scan? Does it happen during preview?
Tell us more!

Gerhard