teatotal: Thread: Tea-kgen fails on FreeBSD

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Tea-kgen fails on FreeBSD
From: "Mark" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jan 2005 14:42:35 +0000

Hi,
I've just installed the Tea-Total port on a new install of FreeBSD 4.10.

When I try to run tea-kgen I get the following error:

machine# tea-kgen
If tea-kgen pauses, mash keyboard or move mouse to generate more randomness.
Failed to read enough data from random device
machine#

There is no pause to enable me to hit the keyboard, but anyway I'd expect it
to be getting the random data from /dev/random

Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix / work around this?

Yours,
Mark