plustek: lamp do not turn of for HP ScanJet 2200c

Subject: Re: lamp do not turn of for HP ScanJet 2200c
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jul 2002 08:51:02 -0000

On Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2002 09:13, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Dominique ####@####.#### writes:
> | > line in my plustek.conf, the lamp never turns of:
> | > My complete plustek.conf file (apart from comments) read:
> |
> | I dont follow: plustek is for plustek, you need HD driver, no?
>
> I take it you mean a HP driver not a HD driver, right? Anyway, I need the
> plustek driver as it is plustek hardware inside the HP scanner - in other
> words the only HP thing about this scanner is the logo on the front.

To enlight you a bit, the hardware is from Plustek and from HP!!!
But they use the same Chipset: NationalSemiconductor LM9831/2...
And each of them use it in another way and that's the problem I have,
that I currently do not check the lamp setting correctly for the HP
and thus it won't switch off the lamp correctly and does not warmup.
In the meantime, I have two Bearpaws from Mustek (thanks to Henning
Meier-Geinitz), so I might be able to fix this behaviour...

Gerhard

|gerhard AT gjaeger DOT de|