nanogui: Thread: NanoX/uWin on eCos

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: NanoX/uWin on eCos
From: Vasant Ramasubramanian ####@####.####
Date: 3 Mar 2001 13:42:50 -0000

Sorry, I think this has been asked before, but does uWindows/Nano-X work
on eCos? If not, what would be needed for it to work, framebuffer
support? Would adding framebuffer support for any UNIX type OS allow uWin
to work?

This is for a MIPS platform if it matters.

Thanks!
Vasant.

>Sorry, I think this has been asked before, but does uWindows/Nano-X work
>on eCos? If not, what would be needed for it to work, framebuffer
>support? Would adding framebuffer support for any UNIX type OS allow uWin
>to work?
>
>This is for a MIPS platform if it matters.

Yes. Look at the archives of the eCos mailing-lists and you
would see the posts there.

I do not recall the guy saying that the code was available.

Rosimildo.