nanogui: Thread: Noob

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Noob
From: "Krupnick, Michael [ETHUS]" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Jul 2004 14:46:09 +0100

Ok, so i been playing arround with nano-x and i love it, is fantasitly(sp?)
easy...quick question tho and i am sorry for using this as a Q/A form if it
is just ment for developers tell me and i wont E-mail again.

I am drawing a bitmap and placing items (boxes/text) on top of it.  The way
i chose to move items arround on my screen is to re-draw the bitmap then
re-draw the items in a new location.  This makes the screen flicker and
takes some time to re-draw the image.  Is there a way to do this more
efficently like can i create a window on top of my bitmap window that is
tranparent and just clear that window and re-draw the items since the
background image never changes?

-Michael