gnupic: Looking for suggestions on adding enhanced 16F instructions to gpsim

Subject: Re: Looking for suggestions on adding enhanced 16F instructions to gpsim
From: "Néstor A. Marchesini" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jan 2011 13:53:48 -0000

I was reading the link, and as said there is not as easy to add
support a new pic, in my opinion would have preferred a design without
using
class inheritance...the advantage would be the clarity of the code
and ease of adding new types of pic, the disadvantage is the large number
and complexity of regression testing ... but just my opinion.

Greetings
Néstor A. Marchesini