gnupic: Thread: New mailing list address

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: New mailing list address
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 12 Oct 1999 18:57:53 -0000

Andrew has accepted my offer to host the Gnupic mailing list, so the new
mailing list address is ####@####.#### It's active now, and I've
just subscribed everybody who was on the old list, so there's no need to
resubscribe. If you ever need to unsubscribe, just send a mail to
####@####.#### from the address which you receive the
mail from. If you don't have access to that account any more but it gets
forwarded to you anyway, ask me and I'll do it for you.

Thanks, Alex.

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :

> Andrew has accepted my offer to host the Gnupic mailing list, so the
> new mailing list address is ####@####.####

Thank you, Alex, for volunteering to keeping the list alive.

Mal Goris
CSC Australia
Ph: 02 9901 1324    Fax: 02 9901 1555    Email: ####@####.####
http://mechtoys.home.dhs.com