gnupic: Thread: Debian jessie and gnupic

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Debian jessie and gnupic
From: "Martin McCormick" ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 2017 12:25:15 -0000

I have some PIC projects written for gpasm and gpsim. The system
currently runs Debian wheezy and it is getting rather long of
tooth and should be upgraded to at least the jessie version.

	I want to still use the command line to program PIC's so
my question is simply ;
Will the command line tools to compile, simulate and program
survive the upgrade? If not, are there any newer command-line
tools that will talk to a PicStart+ as most of the PIC's I have
are also old but still capable of doing useful things.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ