nanogui: Images not drawn (FLTK+nxlib app with nano-X)

Subject: RE: [nanogui] Images not drawn (FLTK+nxlib app with nano-X)
From: "Martin Kajdas" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Feb 2006 16:39:07 +0000

That is a good question!
I do not do anything. It is the job of the FLTK to draw stuff and I do use double buffering functionality of the FLTK and it does draw in memory first before it copies it to the screen.

It calls (thru nxlib) the devdraw.c::GdArea() to generate the image by drawing it in memory(?) (with drawpoint() and drawrow()),
calls some clipping and offset functions that do not do anything (in my case),
and then calls devdraw.c::GdBlit().
This I verified with printing a lot of debugging messages. There is no question.

I believe that the image generated by GdArea is correct and complete.
The problem is in the GdBlit using clipping rectangles created for each line (or set of same lines) of the image and that the 16-bit reminder of the image width (in prc->right) is chopped off.
The GdBlit() falling thru to 'Partly clipped' area of code is actually normal for my images and the 32x32 images do the same and show fine.

I am looking for the code that generates clipping rectangles used by GdBlit for segments of the image, but I did not figure out where they come from, but I believe that there is the problem.

Martin