nanogui: GdLoadImageFromFile: unknown image type

Subject: Re: [nanogui] GdLoadImageFromFile: unknown image type
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Feb 2006 22:35:55 +0000

You'll want to be doubly sure you've got jpeg
support enabled in the microwindows config file.
This message almost always means that the desired
support isn't compiled in.  Otherwise, you might
check you are in fact using properly cross-compiled
versions of the libraries on your target system.  Nano-X
can be debugged on the desktop first.  You can
check that jpeg image support is included by
running the nano-X demo ./nxview.sh .../viewml/root/file.jpg