nanogui: using fltk fonts system with nano

Subject: RE: [nanogui] using fltk fonts system with nano
From: "Martin Kajdas" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Mar 2006 17:48:02 +0000

I also work on embedded system and everything works from RAM disk but
the idea is still the same.
The font directory has to be located (match the configuration),
it needs to have the right font files and the font.dir file if names do
not match.
Then it will work.
I use pcf.gz and ttf fonts and after solving similar problems, it works
now.
Martin