nanogui: VNC painted pink !

Subject: VNC painted pink !
From: ####@####.####
Date: 11 Apr 2006 18:29:40 +0100

Hi

I'm trying to get VNC client running on top of nanoX. My VNC server is on a
windows laptop with 32bits colour depth.
The VNC client is installed on a EM8621L based board, with nanoX on
framebuffer and pixtype configured to MWPF_TRUECOLOR0888.
nanoX and it's window manager work fine. VNC client also is starting OK,
but the displayed desktop colours seem to be shifted : overall colour is
some kind of pink !
I've tried to change the laptop server colour depth to 16, but still pink.
I've tried also different parameters with VNC client but no result.
Browsing the mailing list I've seen that I'm not the first one to face this
kind of problem, but unfortunatly I'm not yet a linux hacker !!
Any idea ?

Best regards
Jerome