nanogui: Microwindows v0.86

Subject: Re: Microwindows v0.86
From: "Louis P. Santillan" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Oct 1999 04:02:23 -0000

I saw one slight bug in MicroWin microblt program...when dragging a
window, the windows w/o focus do not seem to have their window updated.
Maybe this is just a bug in micrblt as I see that microwin does not have
this problem.

"If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his a$$ when he hopped!"
                          - Red Foreman of That '70s Show