nanogui: TSLIB on microwindows

Subject: TSLIB on microwindows
From: "Demetris Zavorotnichenko" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jun 2006 08:51:53 +0100

Well i have kinda enabled the TSLIB on microwindows with the help of Junior, but i gather that everything depends on the "pointercal" file to get propper touchscreen readings , I am using Gumstix, and as the input /dev/input/event0 to read from 4 wire resistive touchscreen.

I try to run "ts_calibrate" but it seems as if the program thinks that the touchscreen is pressed at all times so exits the program immidiately.

I'm using the 640x480 panasonic LCD, So what i wanted to ask is ,

Is there anyone who could give me the "pointercal" file for that screen so i try to work with it?

Or is there a formula that i can use to enter the numbers in that file manually?

when i run TS_test i get the readings from the touchscreen so i could touch manually every corner, take out the x,y, coordinates and calculate them manually so i could manually incert the "pointercal" file.

Can anyone help me out here?

Demetris Z.