nanogui: Microwin and Wince

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Microwin and Wince
From: tan yongzai ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jul 2006 05:10:36 +0100

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------

Hi Robert,

  I'm using the embedded VC++ 4.0 to build the mdemo of the microwin. I have included the preprocessor of the headers file into the project, and change all the NULL values to 0. This steps remove the compile errors complain by embedded VC++. Now the problem is the linking issue. I guess maybe need to include some library for it to work but i'm quite confuse on what libraries to include. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Here is the error output (Project name is "b"):

Linking...
b.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct MWIMAGEHDR image_penguin" (?image_penguin@@3UMWIMAGEHDR@@A)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _RegisterClass referenced in function "int __cdecl RegisterAppClass(void)" (?RegisterAppClass@@YAHXZ)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MwRegisterProgressBarControl referenced in function "int __cdecl RegisterAppClass(void)" (?RegisterAppClass@@YAHXZ)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MwRegisterListboxControl referenced in function "int __cdecl RegisterAppClass(void)" (?RegisterAppClass@@YAHXZ)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MwRegisterEditControl referenced in function "int __cdecl RegisterAppClass(void)" (?RegisterAppClass@@YAHXZ)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MwRegisterButtonControl referenced in function "int __cdecl RegisterAppClass(void)" (?RegisterAppClass@@YAHXZ)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SendMessage referenced in function "struct hwnd * __cdecl CreateAppWindow(void)" (?CreateAppWindow@@YAPAUhwnd@@XZ)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CreateWindowEx referenced in function "struct hwnd * __cdecl CreateAppWindow(void)" (?CreateAppWindow@@YAPAUhwnd@@XZ)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DefWindowProc referenced in function "long __cdecl ChildWndProc(struct hwnd *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?ChildWndProc@@YAJPAUhwnd@@IIJ@Z)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DrawDIB referenced in function "long __cdecl ChildWndProc(struct hwnd *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?ChildWndProc@@YAJPAUhwnd@@IIJ@Z)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl GdArcAngle(struct _mwscreendevice *,int,int,int,int,int,int,int)" (?GdArcAngle@@YAXPAU_mwscreendevice@@HHHHHHH@Z) referenced in function "long __cdecl WndProc(struct hwnd *,unsigned int
,unsigned int,long)" (?WndProc@@YAJPAUhwnd@@IIJ@Z)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "unsigned long __cdecl GdSetForegroundColor(struct _mwscreendevice *,unsigned long)" (?GdSetForegroundColor@@YAKPAU_mwscreendevice@@K@Z) referenced in function "long __cdecl WndProc(struct hwnd *,uns
igned int,unsigned int,long)" (?WndProc@@YAJPAUhwnd@@IIJ@Z)
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DispatchMessage referenced in function _WinMain@16
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _GetMessage referenced in function _WinMain@16
b.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl MwSetDesktopWallpaper(struct MWIMAGEHDR *)" (?MwSetDesktopWallpaper@@YAHPAUMWIMAGEHDR@@@Z) referenced in function _WinMain@16
b.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct MWIMAGEHDR image_microwin" (?image_microwin@@3UMWIMAGEHDR@@A)
corelibc.lib(pegwmain.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain referenced in function _WinMainCRTStartup
emulatorDbg/b.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 17 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

b.exe - 18 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Regards,
YongZai

Kinz-Elektronik ####@####.#### wrote:   Nachricht    Hi  YongZai,

 we are  using the free Compiler MicrosoftEmbeddedVisualC++ Version 3.0 and 4.0. For this  Compiler you have to
 install and SDK which belogs to the Hardware where your program shoule  run.

 Als  dokumention we are using the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN), I think you can  get this info also online.
 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/apippc/html/ppc_rapi_zque.asp

 Regards Robert

   -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----