nanogui: segmentation fault while running applications on imx21 lite kit CSB535FS

Subject: Re: [nanogui] segmentation fault while running applications on imx21 lite kit CSB535FS
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Aug 2006 04:32:32 +0100

:               Segmentaton fault while running applications on i.MX21
litekit(CSB535FS)                     ashok writes "When I run my own
applications on i.MX21 litekit(CSB535FS) using Microwindows I am getting a
SEGMENTATION FAULT. If I run application programs provided by the package
they are fine. I am not able to run a hello world program on target
platform. Please help regarding this. Also, if you have an example program
to interact or display something on the LCD it would be greatly appreciated

A self contained demo is bin/mdemo.  To debug segfaults, run the
debugger on it and execute a backtrace to see where its failing.
Likely a library problem.