nanogui: GUI design tool for Nano-X?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] GUI design tool for Nano-X?
From: "Wilson Loi" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Sep 2006 05:55:54 +0100

You need to port GTK over NXLib

The library stack is something like this.

[  You app       ]
[    GTK           ]
[    NxLib         ]
[    Nano-X       ]
[ Microwindows]

If you want to use FLTK 2.0 the library stack is
I have ported FLTK 1.1.6_utf8 over nxlib.
However, I did not port FLTK 2.0 since it use the modern C++ feature, like
namespace, and my compile does not support it.

[  You app       ]
[    FLTK         ]
[    NxLib         ]
[    Nano-X       ]
[ Microwindows]

If you want to use FLNX the library stack is
[  You app       ]
[    FLNX         ]
[    Nano-X       ]
[ Microwindows]