nanogui: Is nano-X appropriate for this application?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Is nano-X appropriate for this application?
From: "celeber2" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Oct 2006 17:02:50 +0100

I think you don't need any GUIs, just directly output frames from webcam to the framebuffer of linux kernel. Nano-X also likes many GUIs on Embedded linux system which output images to framebuffer. So, I think GUIs don't have any help for your webcam unless you really need a GUI for interaction with User. FYR!

Alex