nanogui: where is the fltk application's frame window on top of the main window?

Subject: where is the fltk application's frame window on top of the main window?
From: "max xiayi" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Oct 2006 07:37:39 +0100

Hi, guys
I have successfully run my fltk's app on microwindows, (microwindow0.91,
nxlib0.45, fltk1.1.7).
and I run my program in a shell script file as microwindows' fontdemo.sh do.
The content in my script is:
nanoX & bin/nanowm & bin/myapp

However , with this script, i can not see the same frame on top of the main
window that has when it is run in X window manager , such as gnome. And I
can not close the app's window when i click the close button on the frame
window.

even worse, if i run nanoX in a virtual console, and run myapp in another
virtual console, i can only see the main window in the middle of a black
screen, without the frame at all.

 I do not understand why, anybody can tell me?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Max
Regards