nanogui: How to compile the Microwindows Win32 API based Programs under Linux and Microsoft Windows environment?

Subject: How to compile the Microwindows Win32 API based Programs under Linux and Microsoft Windows environment?
From: VijayaChandra Kumar R ####@####.####
Date: 8 Nov 2006 05:00:24 +0000

Hello sir,

I am Vijay from Kerala, INDIA. And I started of  doing research under
Embedded Platforms.

 I am interested in your project Nano-X, but I couldnt get much of
documentation regarding this, I have some clarifications, if you have
time, could you clarify, please...

Where I can get Microwindows Win32 API documentation( I have referred
the Microwindows Architecture webpage, I got some basic idea about win32
API docs, but not fully)

How it supports for Microsoft Windows Environment?

How to compile the Microwindows Win32 API based Programs under Linux and
Microsoft Windows environment?

Can I execute Microwindows Win32 API based Programs that is compiled
under Linux Environment, directly in Microsoft windows environment or I
have to cross compile it?

How to use DJCPP with Microwindows?

How it is directly communicating the VGA hardware?

Please clarify my doubts...

With Regards
Vijay

Scanned and protected by Email scanner