nanogui: About pcf_readbitmaps function

Subject: Re: [nanogui] About pcf_readbitmaps function
From: Roberto ####@####.####
Date: 3 Feb 2007 10:47:55 +0000

Hi Caleb,

I'm not sure, because its some time ago, but I thik I had some
problems with pcf fonts which have more than 256 glyphs included.

The pcf function only allocated space for 256 glyphs which resulted
in a segmentation fault with bigger pcf files.

But like mentioned above, it was some years ago I had this effect.
May be your problem is different.

roberto