nanogui: Problem with font display.

Subject: Problem with font display.
From: "abhishek desai" ####@####.####
Date: 22 Mar 2007 14:29:35 +0000

Hi,

I have written a small application involving displaying text. When i try to
display text with the same foreground and backgound color and setting the
GrSetGCUseBackground to GR_FALSE for the graphics context. there is no text
displayed at all. This happens if i choose a true type font. It works fine
with builtin font.

Also there is a problem with GrClearArea. If i am using a pixmap in TILE
mode for the background and if i try to clear a certain region it always
clears the whole area covered by the pixmap. If the pixmap is used as
background in the STRETCH mode then GrClrearArea only clears the area of the
original size of the pixmap.

Has anyone else faced similar problems?? any solutions??

abhishek