nanogui: patch 2 jpg

Subject: RE: [nanogui] patch 2 jpg
From: Junior ####@####.####
Date: 9 Apr 2007 16:00:07 +0100

I've found that the problem is with pimage->compression = MWIMAGE_RGB.

I'm using a 555 format and the devdraw.c fuctions was using 565 format for pixel2colorval instead of the 555 the system uses.
I've change MWIMAGE_RGB to MWIMAGE_555 if PIXEL format is 555.
One problem I'm also trying to fix is that when the image size is off, I get a seg fault so I drop the last pixel if I found the image to be of odd size. This is not a good solution but it works for now.

I'll appreciate any suggestions or comments on this code.

Thanks,
--Jr.