nanogui: greetings and a question about GrLoadImageFromFile

Subject: greetings and a question about GrLoadImageFromFile
From: "McCune, Michael" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Apr 2007 18:39:16 +0100

Hi all, I've just join the mailing list. My name is Mike and I'm working with microwindows on a cirrus logic arm development board for my workplace. So far things have been great, I had only minor problems integrating microwindows into our linux build. Recently though GrLoadImageFromFile has been behaving strangely. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I'm looking for any advice on how I could diagnose this problem, I have this problem only when using PNG files, JPEGs seem to load fine. I have the libpng.so loaded in the system and it seems I can load PNGs with GrDrawImageFromFile, but if I make the GrLoadImageFromFile call first then any further GrDrawImageFromFile calls succeed but don't show the images.

thanks and I look forward to joining the group,
mike