nanogui: ADS 7843 Touchscreen Solved ! Touchscreen issues and queries

Subject: ADS 7843 Touchscreen Solved ! Touchscreen issues and queries
From: "William IN" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jun 2007 10:07:53 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for all the replies, but there is still some obscure things I would like to enlighten... First, I have made many printk in evdev.c, tsdev.c, input.c and mousedev.c files which are in ../linux/drivers/input   I've put traces in the event, open, close, read, write, and connect functions.
It seems that evdev.c, tsdev.c and mousedev.c are connecting at the launch of µCLinux in the target. Without executing nano-X server, there is only input.c replying and after executing nano-X server, I can see traces in mousedev.c and input.c at the open functions and others in read and event functions when I touch the screen. It proves that there is a link between nano-X and the drivers in the kernel.
My first question is why did tsdev and evdev not open ? Isn't tsdev supposed to interface with the touchscreen ?
Then I've also put traces in mou_touchscreen.c which is in ../microwindows-0.90/src/drivers and devmouse.c in  ../microwindows-0.90/src/engine  I can see traces in devmouse.c when I touch the screen.