nanogui: Screen update methods

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Re: Screen update methods
From: Junior ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jun 2007 23:16:15 +0100

Yes it is. Sorry I have to answer my own question but for fast dymanic changing text areas
as in my case, it's far better to make this sort of change directly to the
framebuffer. FYI
Thanks for all your responses. If there is something to add, I'll love to hear it.
--Jr.

KEEP SPYWARE OFF YOUR COMPUTER - Protect your computer with Spyware Terminator!
Visit http://www.spywareterminator.com/install and find out more!