nanogui: how to cross compile FreeType font freetype1.3.1

Subject: how to cross compile FreeType font freetype1.3.1
From: "Allen Yang" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jun 2007 19:54:55 +0100

HI,

I am working with a ColdFire microprocessor MCF5329. OS I am using is
uClinux. Basically nano-x is working on my board. I can display the
window and some built-in fonts.

Right now I am trying to add freetype font into my application so that I
can use different size of fonts. I downloaded FreeType library 1.3.1
from microwindows.org. However, I could not figure out how to cross
compile this library. It seems that the configration file is
complicated.

Any one here made it work? Would you please give me a direction?

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Allen

The information contained in this email and attachments to this email are the proprietary and confidential property
of Nucomm, Inc.  The information is provided in strict confidence and shall not be reproduced, copied, or
used (partially or wholly) in any manner without prior, express written authorization of Nucomm, Inc.