nanogui: Interfacing problem: How do I connect my touchscreen driver to nano-X?

Subject: AW: [nanogui] Interfacing problem: How do I connect my touchscreen driver to nano-X?
From: "Wein, Peter \(ext\)" ####@####.####
Date: 20 Jul 2007 16:37:09 +0100

Ok,ok, so there is only one mouse device at a time! I see the reference to the mousedev Device only once.
Cause I am new to programming drivers and to programming nano-X, does anybody know a nice (small changes) solution for my problem?
Or is there no nice solution?
Do I really need to program a driver which is capable either to transmit data from the mouse or the touch?

I am sorry for questioning so much.

Nice Weekend anyway!

Peter