nanogui: Touch screen issues

Subject: Touch screen issues
From: "David Leake" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Sep 2007 17:53:27 +0100

Greg,

I am using a touch screen interface on an ARM processor using the tslib
interface.  We are using FLTK with Nxlib and linking the application to
the server.

We need to be able to recalibrate the touch screen on the fly and have
the new calibration data accepted.

I have modified tslib to include the calibration routines found in
tscal, and provided a mechanism to turn on and off raw touch screen data
so we can correctly perform the calibration.  The problem is it appears
that we need to be able to reload the mouse driver for the new
calibration data to be used.

I was considering adding a flag to GsSelect to indicate that the mouse
driver needed to be reloaded and then add a call there to reload the
mouse driver.  Is this the correct place for this.

Dave Leake
Sensys Medical
dleake(at)sensysmedical.com