nanogui: FLTK + nano-X for newbies - question to installation/cross compiling to my arm9

Subject: AW: [nanogui] FLTK + nano-X for newbies - question to installation/cross compiling to my arm9
From: "Wein, Peter (ext)" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Oct 2007 12:05:06 +0100

 As far as I know, I need the following:

-Nxlib0.45 cross-compiled to replace the xlib in my toolchain (as far as I know, this was done successfully, the resulting size is half a megabyte (so half of the UBUNTU xlibs)
-libfltk.a cross-compiled against my arm-toolchain. This does not work, it does not find some library functions it needed during compiling of fluid. Anybody with related experiences?

After that it should be possible to use fltk-config to compile my sources against my arm-linux-toolchain, or? So then, I make my sources with my UBUNTU-System and then cross compile it against my arm-linux with the fltk-config, right?

Did anybody recall the exact procedure of cross-compiling? Where do I have to start, what should be next? Any help is appreciated...

Thanks in advance
Regards
Peter