nanogui: Mouse/touchscreen at the same time is solved -> But I cannot show the cursor/mouse pointer when moving by mouse!

Previous in thread: 21 Nov 2007 21:17:22 +0000 Mouse/touchscreen at the same time is solved -> But I cannot show the cursor/mouse pointer when moving by mouse!, Wein, Peter (ext)

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Mouse/touchscreen at the same time is solved -> But I cannot show the cursor/mouse pointer when moving by mouse!
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Nov 2007 21:17:22 +0000

> I could not switch between visible cursor and invisible cursor.  Once the
> cursor disappears, and it even disappears when using first the mouse
> instead of the touch, it stays disappeared (on startup you can see the
> mouse pointer).

Peter -

I don't have the time to completely debug your code, as well
I don't have a touchscreen/mouse combo to test it with.  That said,
I suggest you put a printf() in the GdHideCursor and GdShowCursor
routines.  Both use a global counter which is used to determine
when the cursor should actually get redisplayed.  That is, if you
call hide twice and show once, the cursor won't be displayed.
I suspect that's where your problem is, non-matched pairs
of hide/show.  The printfs or other debugging will show you
where the problem lies.

Hope this helps,