nanogui: Can not find fonts.

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Can not find fonts.
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Dec 2007 21:30:37 +0000

: I copied times.ttf to the font directory and I am getting the same error
: and not text is being rendered.

Sounds like this is the case where FT finds the font, but
then can't render it.  Perhaps your problem is something
other than the freetype code itself.  For instance, are you
running in portrait mode?  Its a known bug we're not
rendering freetype when in portrait mode.

: However if the font isn't in the directory I get the error and the text
: does render.

This is likely the case where the FT subdriver is not getting
the font, so the system font or another subdriver is picking
up the text request, and it gets rendered...

I would say we now need more details on the bug.  For
instance, is the fontdemo.sh being run on the target, or
does this whole problem occur on the desktop as well?
What bpp etc is your framebuffer running in, and which
screen driver are you running?

Regards