nanogui: Fontdemo.

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Fontdemo.
From: David Siebert ####@####.####
Date: 7 Dec 2007 22:04:05 +0000

Greg Haerr wrote:
> : Do any of the demos in microwindows use a loadable .fnt font?  I would
> : like to run some tests to see if the the problem I am having is in my
> : code? My hardware, my build, my fonts, or nano-x.
>

> Dave - look at the source for each of them in src/demos/nanox.
> You'll find that each is configurable either with #define or
> otherwise to insert your .fnt font instead.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

Did that. Hoped to find one that already used the .fnt format so had a
know working baseline.
I changed the define for the file name to a pcf.gz in fontdemo.c just
for a quick test. It failed to render any text or give me an error.
I left the attributes set to the True type options just to see what
would happen. Nothing rendered and not error messages.
Next I commented out the attributes to see what I would get and still
not text rendered and no errors.
probably not the best test since it is expecting type but I thought it
was worth a quick try.