nanogui: framebuffer endianess

Subject: Re: [nanogui] framebuffer endianess
From: Matthias Fuchs ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jan 2008 10:06:23 -0000

Hi Greg,

thanks for the hint. Thanks for the hint. Updating fblin16.c helped
a lot. Now I can play minesweeper with correct colors :-)
I will post a patch when pre-studies made it into a project.

(BTW, the minesweeper demo does not display the bombs hint from TextValue().
Neither on X11/i386 nor Framebuffer on PowerPC. So it's more lottery than strategy,
but that's another story :-)

Matthias