nanogui: Tool kit with C library

Subject: Tool kit with C library
From: "Allen Yang" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Mar 2008 20:03:37 -0000

Hi,

I want a tool kit with C library that works with nano-X.

I know many people are using FLTK. But it's in C++, right?

I am using C for all of my programs. Is there another tool kit with C
library?

Thanks,

Allen

The information contained in this email and attachments to this email are the proprietary and confidential property
of Nucomm, Inc.  The information is provided in strict confidence and shall not be reproduced, copied, or
used (partially or wholly) in any manner without prior, express written authorization of Nucomm, Inc.