nanogui: Nano-X and win32

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Nano-X and win32
From: "Cedric Lescop" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jul 2008 09:31:23 -0000

Thank you for answering, I think I understand better now :)

The 2 things I want to do are:
- To write an application using Nano-X libs running on an embedded ARM
(without running any OS for the moment).
So, if I well understand you: I'll compile up with LINK_APP_TO_SERVER set to
have only one application. Basically, the ARM will run this application
meaning the client will have access to the server (and the GrXXX functions).
I'll need to write the screen driver for the framebuffer blitting. And, I
need to "set up the config file for the target". (I already have a software
to cross-compile application running on the ARM)

- Then, I want to implement the same "behavior" under MS Windows. I know,
sorry, I develop under MS Windows :s
So, if I want to compile up Nano-X with another software, I still set
LINK_APP_TO_SERVER to have one apllication only. And, I'll need to write a
screen driver for accessing the framebuffer under MS Windows. Can I have a
look to the driver you built few years ago for Microwindows?

I still have a question though :p
How can I compile up Microwindows with Nano-X when I'm developping under MS
Windows? For example, "unistd.h" isn't part of MS Windows... I read
somewhere that I can include "io.h" and "process.h" instead...

Regards,

Cedric