nanogui: Nano-X and win32

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Nano-X and win32
From: "Cedric Lescop" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Jul 2008 12:24:53 -0000

I didn't find any references to LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER in Microwindows 0.91
source code. I used "MS Windows search" which even browses IN files...It
must be somewhere in the Makefile or Config files?!

Anyway, I went through most of the source code files, except the client
side, and I extracted the part I needed I think. I disabled the network
by defining NONETWORK, then I commented out "unisted.h". I only have errors
for the symbols: scrdev, mousedev, kbddev which I was expecting. Those
structures need to be filled in with the drivers functions. I guess now I
need to write drivers to write into the screen through MS Windows, like you
did :)

Regards,

Cedric