nanogui: FlTK's help and nanox's help

Subject: FlTK's help and nanox's help
From: RAHUL RAVINDRAN ####@####.####
Date: 22 Aug 2008 12:20:03 -0000

thank u for the reply
i downloaded FLTK .But when executed some of the application
of FLTK they executed in separately and not on the nano-X server.
I liked the application But i wanted that when i execute  the FLTK application it should
not  be display  immediately but  it should be displayed within the nano-X  server
window (the client area i.e the black screen) and not separately.This same problem
also occur while i used window api for creating window.

And can u explain me or give me some way so that i can learn working of
event in nanox(using nanox.h) and can i able to  make textbox which take inputs from user in nanox application.

      Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/