nanogui: Re: multi language support

Subject: Re: multi language support
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Mar 2009 18:21:18 -0000

>     i am developing gui with Nano-X ,our requirement is to support English,Korean,Chines language with same application.

There isn't any multi-language support per se in Nano-X.  Instead,
it supports multiple fonts, and a variety of popular standard
encoding schemes for text. The most popular approach would
be to use a unicode based truetype font with all the character
glyphs you might need, and then use one or several text encoding
methods (passed to GrText) to allow text from different
encoded sources to be displayed.  You can see the encoding
supported by grepping for MWTF_ flags in include/mwtypes.h.