nanogui: Facing Prblm for starting Nano-X and other applications

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Facing Prblm for starting Nano-X and other applications
From: Marius Zwicker ####@####.####
Date: 20 Mar 2009 19:42:27 -0000

As you are using a debian system it should be very easy to enable
framebuffer - afterwards you should not experience any problems. You
need to add the argument vga=791 to the bootargs in your bootloader
config. For grub (default on debian systems) this is /boot/grub/menu.lst

Search the entries corresponding to your bootmenu (quite at the end of
the file) and add the argument. For the meaning of 791 and a more
detailed tutorial i suggest doing a google search :)

After a reboot your framebuffer should be activated.

Greetz Marius