nanogui: Flicker with dynamic images

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Flicker with dynamic images
From: Franco Chalissery ####@####.####
Date: 13 Apr 2009 04:26:42 -0000

Hi,

 I have the same issue which i have posted in the  group, anyways for
me the mouse pointer moves here and there irrespective of the touch
made by the stylus. I think there is something to be done with the
sensitivity or pressure reading . I think we are on the same boat ;-).

As a  you have addressed as launcher works it is same for me also.
screen saver will also comes up but no input will be taken.

-Thanks
Franco