nanogui: Screenshots in Nano-X

Subject: Screenshots in Nano-X
From: Steven Vahl ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jan 2010 18:25:39 -0000

Hello,

I am using Nano-X on an embedded system with a 320 x 240 display and a four-button keypad.  It order to get screenshots for documentation for the device, I temporarily modified my nano-x keyboard driver so that one of my four buttons gives the MWKEY_PRINT signal, so that the Nano-X server calls the GdCaptureScreen routine and creates a "screen.bmp" file.  However, no bitmap editor I've tried has been able to open any of the screen.bmp files that are created--they all say the file is corrupt.

Any suggestions for fixing this or workarounds for getting the screenshots I need would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steven Vahl

NOTICE: This message (with any attachments) is confidential and may constitute privileged communication, and is intended only for the recipient(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying or dissemination of the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact us immediately by telephone, facsimile, or email, and delete this e-mail from your computer system without retaining a copy.