nanogui: Re: Running document -- RTEMS framebuffer interface specification (fwd)

Subject: Re: Running document -- RTEMS framebuffer interface specification (fwd)
From: "Frank W. Miller" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Feb 2000 16:43:42 -0000

> I have put something together as a starting point  for the design of
> "framebuffer" interface
> for RTEMS.

Hi Ros,

This is a great idea.  I've been working furiously to get the Roadrunner/pk
system to the point where I can start porting Microwindows.  If you don't
mind, I'd like to contribute to this document with an eye towards helping
make whatever interfaces emerge easily incorporatable into this system
as well. Any thoughts on that?  The current device driver interface for
Roadrunner/pk is available in the code snapshot at www.cornfed.com.
The file in the distribution is roadrunner/include/dev.h

FM

--
Frank W. Miller
Cornfed Systems Inc