nanogui: Totally cool alpha blending is here with Microwindows

Subject: Re: Totally cool alpha blending is here with Microwindows
From: Erwin Rol ####@####.####
Date: 6 Feb 2000 12:19:33 -0000

hehehe this is cool :-)
So we might need the "alpha" part in the colormap of the framebuffer
after all ?

but is there a update problem with the bottom window ?
And how do you update generaly , you will always have to redraw the
place
where the window was (all windows in the place) and where it goes, bit
different
than the normal window clipping.

- Erwin