nanogui: Screenshots...

Subject: Screenshots...
From: ####@####.####
Date: 8 Mar 2000 17:23:22 -0000

Per Erik's request... screenshots are located here:
ftp://esdev.net/pub/fltk/scrshots/

Greg can you take a look at those too and tell me if we're on the same
page in terms of how the screen shots look?  (Should be the same, I
think you using framebuffer, while I'm using X11)  Anyhow, the fonts
are pretty messed up, but other than that they don't look too bad.
The tabs demo BTW is interactive, you can see the clock on one, and
some other stuff on the others.  The fonts are not aligned properly
because of the missing Win32 function Greg spoke of earlier.  Events
appear to be delivered correctly, except the upper menubar doesn't
swing down, though the lower ones do as you can see per the screen
shots.  (They don't align properly with the mouse cursor though)

We're a ways from having something truely usefull, but all in all not
too bad for only two days work thanks to the Microwindows master Greg!

Thanks Everyone...

Shane.