nanogui: Re:Re: Nano-X API Manual

Subject: Re:Re: Nano-X API Manual
From: ####@####.####
Date: 20 Mar 2000 14:20:47 -0000

Hi!

>Just curious - what markup language do you write documentation in? As I wrote: I use DocBook, a DTD for SGML. It's much easier as I thought. Read,
that LinuxDoc is obsolete (if you can tel this about an DTD at all). On my
RedHat Distribution just DocBook is available, so I used this.

>Also, what editor do you use?
I use FTE (xfte, vfte) for doing these things, but am supported just with syntax
highlighting. I got some beginners manuals out of the web and started through...
But I'm not an expert (I did it the first time at all) and many tags I do not
use, because of not getting the stuff too complicated. Maybe I will do more
markup later.

At first I have to see, that the content is correct and well structured. That
will be much additional work. In the moment my documentation is just a draft and
very alpha.

Martin

PS: I feel the power of nanoGUI   :)