nanogui: Microwindows 0.88pre5b for Kaffe port

Subject: Microwindows 0.88pre5b for Kaffe port
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Mar 2000 08:01:19 -0000

Jean-Eric,
    I have prepared another release for you and the Kaffe porting
effort.  This cut has quite a few of the required win32 functions
implemented, as well as shared library support, configured via
SHAREDLIBS=Y in the config file.  It's available at:

ftp://microwindows.org/pub/microwindows/microwindows-0.88pre5b.tar.gz

At this point, we probably need to work towards getting Kaffe to link
and hobble (run).  Afterwards, I will continue to add functionality.
I am going to start enhancing the blitter code for alphablending and
transparent copy at this point.

In addition to the shared libs and new win32 stuff, this version contains
all the patches received today from Morten, Martin, and Rosimildo.
This version is primarly intended for the Kaffe port.  Others need
not download it for testing.

Have fun!

Changelog:
Version 0.88pre5b - 23rd March 2000 - ####@####.####
 * added GetSystemMetrics, SM_CYSCREEN, SM_CXSCREEN, SM_CYMENU
 * added GetParent, GetDeviceCaps LOGPIXELSX
 * added EnableWindow, WM_ENABLE
 * added MapWindowPoints, WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED
 * defaulted ANIMATEDPALETTE to off (change in include/device.h)
 * added RTEMS patches for svgalib, GsSelect timeout handling (Rosimildo)
 * created shared libs for all libraries with SHAREDLIBS=Y config option
 * patched setfadelevel out for non framebuffer
 * patched client/server shm code (Morten)