nanogui: fltk port to NEC MIPS device

Subject: Re: fltk port to NEC MIPS device
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jul 2000 19:42:20 -0000

:     I'm currently trying to run fltk tests on a NEC Mips device. I already
: cross-compiled flmwin and know that it's okay in itself.

How do you know that?  Flmwin is linked with Microwindows
directly, and doesn't use client/server, so there'd be now way of
knowing whether flmwin is running well or not.

But when I take, say, cross-compiled "button" from
: :microwindows/src/test: it gives me a segmentation fault msg.

I assume you mean flmwin/src/test.   Perhaps you should try running
the Nano-X version of fltk, also available from microwindows.org.

It's possible that there isn't enough memory to run these demos.
Are you running with > 4MB?  I'm also assuming you're
running the latest flmwin from the web site.

Another possibility is that flmwin isn't in fact configured properly
for MIPS.  The version that I've posted unfortunately is preconfigured,
and might not work well when ./configure is run again.  The flnx version
however does work with ./configure.  I hope to merge the two trees
some time in the future.